On Saturday- Osbert, Jas, Ivy and I went to the Sciencce Museum, because daddy had 4 free tickets to go on the Simulation ride. We reached the Science Museum at about 10.15am, bought tickets for the simulation ride, motionride and IMAX cinema.
As the show we had bought starts at 1pm, we headed off to the Natural History Museum just next door. This time, we had the chance to go into the Dinosaurs exhibition, so I took a lot of photos for Lynthia and Lynna (coz we had wanted to go before, but there was a long long long queue)
the wind display thingy with our 4 hands
Dinosaur Exhibition
Lunch at KFC before returning to Science Museum
(that's Jas drinking her coke)
IMAX experience - 3D cinema, the screen is as big as 4 double decker bus stacked on top of one another, and if u lay it out flat on the floor, 64 taxis can park on it We watched Dino 3D instead of Sea Monsters
Simulation SimEx - lassted less than 10min!!! :(
Motionride - less than 5 minutes!!!! aaagh
SUSHI!
Our second time at the IMAX :P we went twice. But this isn't what we saw, we watched Santa vs. The Snowman
Current mood: hungry Currently listening to: Ai Zhuan Jiao - Show Luo
lynnwei: to enter the museums are free, but for the imax cinema or simulation ride, there are prices. Imax cinema is £7.50 per adult and the simulation is £4.00
lynnx01: i think she was really hyper seeing how she loves KFC so much
pyroboy: yea... dinosaurs!! :P it wasnt that exciting as i had anticipated
Thanks for the pictures! Haik.. Didn't go to the dino exhibition that time.. Btw, really miss London. I want to go there again! Haha.. I miss the place! I wanna go back to History Museum.
I love flying low.
I love interpretations.
I'm cunning and unpredictable, try me.
I reminisce till dawn,
I dream till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm me. And always will be
S H E R P T S Y MIMOSA.
there's nothing more to say If you know me, you know me. If you don't, you don't
smtms t mtnl fr my wn gd.
Samsung VP-MX10 Flash Memory Camcorder. Straight A's. All the time. A talent.
No more natural disasters.
Chummy feelings.
Dance pro Hip Hop.
Stop jealousy.
Pig-Rabbit Plushie.
wa...so nice! i wanna go too...erm....how much is the ticket? kekeke...
i wanna play the simulation ride!!